- Librarians utilize LRC206, our 30-tablet library classroom, and 12 PCs in the NW corner of the first floor of the Library and Learning Commons, in addition to classrooms and labs both on- and off-campus. Classes are usually held in the LRC and start at the Reference Desk unless otherwise noted in your confirmation email.
- Please share the library streaming video tour with your students if appropriate.
- Online instructional materials for inclusion into your Blackboard class may be available or can be developed with sufficient notice. See the Subject Guides for resources, and examples of course-specific worksheets used by others.
- Faculty are expected to attend library sessions with their students.
- Please allow enough time for us to build in hands-on research time into your class session.
- Contact Nan Schichtel (616-234-3868) with questions.
- Please complete one request form per class session.
- Submit your request as soon as possible, but at least 10 days in advance.
- Within 2 business days, your request will be confirmed with a GroupWise Calendar appointment OR you will receive a message that your reservation is being processed. If you do not receive either, your request has not been received.
- Upon receipt of the GroupWise confirmation, please check it for accuracy and click Accept. If changes are required, Reply to that GroupWise message with your changes.
- Reservations are also posted in 25Live.