The AMP program will not start a new cohort in 2020.
Are you looking for a longer term solution to your talent needs? We are offering a solution in Tooling and Manufacturing.
- Each new cohort (beginning in the Fall) will have its own custom class schedule which remains consistent throughout the pursuit of the degree. Companies with sponsored students in the cohort work together in the planning stages to determine the schedule to be followed. For example, students who were part of the Fall 2015 cohort attended school all-day on Thursdays and Fridays, and work at their sponsoring companies Monday through Friday.
- Companies are billed directly for tuition and fees during each semester.
- Employers are encouraged to assign a mentor to each student.
- Employers have the opportunity to provide company-specific on-the-job training to students.
- Companies recruit their own students. These students could be from their existing labor pool or found through the GRCC applicant pool.
Employers may wish to recruit for prospective AMP applicants by visiting high schools or holding a company open house for prospective students and their parents.
Costs may be paid solely by the employer, or students may be required to pay some of the costs — both are dependent on the desire of the employer. Costs below are estimated for the full degree, including fees and books:
In-District $ 13,000.00 Out-of-District $ 22,000.00