Steps to Apply
Applications must be submitted by November 1 with the following attachments:
- A typed, one-page essay that addresses the following topic: "Why is attending College important to me?"
- One written letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, coach, or mentor.
- Graduating senior who identifies as a member of a historically underserved and underrepresented group.
- Enrolled in Kent Intermediate School District
- Involved in community service or activities in support of diversity and inclusion.
- Must be accepted into Grand Rapids Community College with a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- The application must be accompanied by a high school transcript that must include six semesters with a cumulative GPA.