Orientation will consist of:
- A check in & welcome session
- Academic planning overview from an academic advisor
- Technology demonstration from student orientation ambassadors
- Course registration with assistance from student orientation ambassadors and academic advisors
- Campus tour lead by student ambassadors (optional)
Students are expected to be present for the entire duration of the orientation session of 2 hours. Students who do not complete the full orientation will not have the orientation hold removed from their account.