- Create your Campus Network Login. You will need your campus network login to access computers on campus.
- Create your Online Center account. You will need this access to enroll in courses.
- If you have trouble creating either account, please contact our IT team at (616) 234-3123.
- Complete your math placement test.
- Check your Online Center "to-do" list. If you have completed the FAFSA, the financial aid office will communicate what items are still pending on your to-do list. Please be aware of tuition due dates on our website. If you have any questions regarding you aid status, call or visit our Financial Aid Office. They are located on the 1st Floor of Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, and can be reached at (616) 234-4030.