- Create your Campus Network Login and Online Center. If you have trouble creating either account, please contact our IT team at (616) 234-3123.
- Your campus network account is used to access Blackboard, Student Email, Campus Wifi, and the computers on campus.
- The Online Center is used for class registration, accepting your financial aid, making tuition payments, declaring your academic program and updating your contact information.
- Complete your math placement test.
- Check your Online Center "to-do" list. If you have completed the FAFSA, the financial aid office will communicate what items are still pending on your to-do list. Note that summer 2019 tuition is due by midnight on April 10th. Fall 2019 tuition is due by midnight on July 31st. If you have any questions regarding you aid status, call or visit our Financial Aid Office. They are located on the 1st Floor of Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, formerly Main Building and can be reached at (616) 234-4030.
Explore Your Pathway:
What are pathways? Check out this short video to gain a better understanding of what pathways mean at GRCC.
It's never too early to start exploring your Academic Pathway. Visit the College Catalog to explore pathway descriptions, the required courses to obtain your degree or certificate, and career resources.
Additional Program Information:
- Music majors: Students should meet with a music advisor prior to attending orientation. Call (616) 234-3940 for more information.
- Health majors: Contact the health admissions office at (616) 234-4348 for specific information regarding your program including wait list information.
- Craft Brewing majors: Students should contact the Culinary Arts department to understand the wait list for this program and to obtain other program information. Call (616) 234-3690.
Other Helpful Reminders:
- What should I bring? Bring a picture ID and your questions!
- Who should attend? The orientation program is designed and intended for the student and space in our labs is limited. While family support is an important part of a student’s academic career, this program is specifically designed for the student. If you choose to attend, please understand you may be separated from your student for part of the program.
- Plan Ahead: Orientation is approximately 2 hours in length. Please plan to attend the entire time.
- Arrival Time: Students are encouraged to arrive 30-60 minutes early. Allow time for traffic and to park on campus. Students arriving late may need to reschedule.
- Parking: Park in the ramp off of Fountain Street - see map (on your left, across from the public library). Please note Fountain Street is a one way street. A free parking pass will be issued at orientation.
- To cancel or reschedule orientation: Please contact the Orientation Department at (616) 234-3446 or text (616) 219-2986.