Your ;Automotive Servicing Certificate will prepare you to work on today’s high-tech vehicles as an automotive service technician or automobile mechanic. These positions are in high demand in West Michigan.
This program will prepare you to inspect, repair and maintain cars and trucks, and will include:
- Component identification.
- Fault diagnosis.
You will also learn to repair of six of the major automotive systems, including:
- Suspension and steering.
- Electrical and electronics.
- Engine repair.
- Heating and air conditioning.
- Engine performance.
After graduation, you will be prepared to take the following State of Michigan or ASE certification tests:
- Engine Repair (A1)
- Suspension and Steering (A4)
- Brakes (A5)
- Electrical/Electronic Systems (A6)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (A7)
- Engine Performance (A8)