In less than ten months, you can gain the training necessary to work as an entry level automotive technician.
Your Automotive Servicing Certificate will prepare you to work on today’s high-tech vehicles as an automotive service technician or automobile mechanic. These positions are in high demand in West Michigan.
Why Automotive Servicing at GRCC?
This program will prepare you to inspect, repair and maintain cars and trucks, and will include:
- Component identification.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Repair for the six major automotive systems (brake, electrical and electronics, engine repair, engine performance, heating and air conditioning, suspension and steering).
After graduation, you will be prepared to take the following State of Michigan or ASE certification tests:
- Engine Repair (A1)
- Suspension and Steering (A4)
- Brakes (A5)
- Electrical/Electronic Systems (A6)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (A7)
- Engine Performance (A8)