Keep pace with advancing technology as you learn on-the-job.
To earn the Information Technology Apprenticeship Certificate you must successfully complete:
- A minimum of 16 credit hours in Computer Information Systems (CIS), or a related area.
- The employer established work standards and requirements.
Contact the IT Apprenticeship Coordinator in the GRCC CIS office for more information.
Program Admissions Requirements
- Employers select employees for apprenticeship.
- Students must be high school graduates or have passed the high school equivalency General Educational Development test (GED) or be in an approved pre-apprentice program.
- Students must successfully complete all academic foundation courses. This applies to students whose GPA and ACT or Accuplacer scores place them into academic foundation courses. Students with 12 or more college credits are still required to take Accuplacer Math, unless they have previously completed MA 098, or a higher level math course (or its equivalent) with a grade of “C” or Higher.
This program is not approved for Federal Financial Aid.
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Questions about this program?
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department phone: (616) 234-3670