With M-CAM, we provide training and certifications in:
- Machinist – CNC
- Multi-Skilled Technician (Mechatronics, Industrial Maintenance)
- Manufacturing Production & Assembly
M-CAM also provides
- In-take assessments (National Career Readiness Certificate, ACT Talent & Fit Assessment)
- Student career plan development
- Expanded career coaching
- Expanded career preparation courses (resumes, interviews, online applications).
- Build placement activities at colleges.
Work with us!
With your input, and the resources of the Michigan Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing, we can meet our goal to grow and maintain your workforce by supplying highly qualified individuals ready to work for you!
We are looking for employers who will provide:
- facility tours for students
- job shadowing
- practice interviews
- internship opportunities
- course and program feedback
The grant is funded through the Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training Grant - U.S. Department of Labor and runs through September of 2016.
This workforce solution was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warrantees, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.
Grand Rapids Community College and MCAM is an equal opportunity employer/program provider. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TTY users please call (877) 878-8464 or visit www.michigan.gov/mdcr.”