GRCC in partnership with the Michigan Energy Workforce Development Consortium will begin offering a Pre-Lineworker Training Program. In this session will you learn about:
- Program requirements.
- Job opportunities in the energy sector and beyond.
- Class schedule and program details.
Join us if you ever have been interested in supporting the energy needs of west Michigan.
Would you like to receive future information and updates about this program?
This non-credit certificate program is made up of 4 modules.
|OSHA||Aug. 24-Sept.7||Tuesdays||1:30-4:30 p.m.|
|Basic Electric||Aug. 24-Oct. 7||Tuesdays and Thursdays||5:30-9:30 p.m.|
|Physical Fitness||*Aug.30-Nov.22||Mondays||1:30-3:30 p.m.|
|Energy Fundamentals||Sept.21-Nov. 23||Tuesdays and Thursdays||1:30-4:30 p.m.|
*Physical Fitness will not have class Sept. 6
All Pre-lineworker 4 modules - in person at GRCC - $1010.00
Separate Pre-Lineworker Modules:
- Basic Electrical - $325.00
- Energy Industry Fundamentals at GRCC - $290.00
- Energy Industry Fundamentals Michigan College Online - $600.00
- Safety - $65.00
- Physical Fitness for Line Workers and Construction - $215.00
Additional Modules (not at GRCC)
- Climbing clinic - 2 visits (plus your travel) - $225.00
- Climbing Orientation -3 days (plus your travel) - $325.00
- Climbing School through Jackson Community College - About $3,000.00
- Registration is through JCC