GRCC student sitting under a tree on the Main Campus.


  • How do I find the Dean's office for the School of Workforce Development?  We are located in room 212-B of the Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center. Our office is off of the atrium, just across from the elevators.

  • How many minutes must my class meeting during the semester?  The State Activities Classification Structure (ACS) guidelines state, “A semester credit hour will not be less than 800 instructional minutes.” Please do the necessary computation to ensure that this requirement is met by all GRCC classes you teach.

  • When are my grades due?  Grades are due 72 hours after the last date of the course.

  • Where are all of the approved College policies?  You can view the policies online.

  • How do I know when to fill out the online adjunct available form?  Your Associate Dean will send an email to your GRCC email account inviting you to complete the adjunct availability form.

  • I can't remember how to fill out the new online adjunct availability form, where can I get help?  The email invitation sent to your GRCC email account will have an instruction sheet and video attached.  These two items can help you to determine how to complete the availability form online.

  • How do I complete a mileage reimbursement form?  Financial Services has a new reimbursement process. To view the forms and instruction sheet visit their online site.
  • Where can I find the Dental and Vision Reimbursement forms?  Payroll and Benefits has a forms page that contains these two items.

  • How do I know when I will be paid?  Click on the "Payroll Schedule" link under the blue "Resources" box above on the right.

For more Faculty Information, visit the Essential Classroom Information for Faculty guide.



  • I feel I have been graded unfairly.  What do I do now?  GRCC has a Academic Grievance Procedure.  Please follow those steps to resolve any grade disputes between students and instructors.

  • When is our Holiday break?  Please review the "Academic Calendar" link under the blue "Resources" box above on the right.  Please note all breaks, exams, start dates, etc are listed for your planning convenience.

  • How do I know when my exam is for a class?  GRCC posts the exam schedule each semester.  Please note that your exam may not be on the same date/time as your regularly scheduled class.

  • I think I'm going to graduate soon, how do I know if I've completed all the necessary course and paperwork?  Graduation Applications should be submitted to the Student Records Office when the student is within the last two semesters of the courses required for their academic program.

  • How do I send an official transcript to an employer?  You must request an official transcript from the Student Records Office.

  • How do I change my major?  You can change your major online.  Please note, it is important to keep your major up-to-date as this will be what code your graduate audit will be conducted with.  If you do not officially change your major, you may be required to take additional coursework as the program curriculum is updated.

  • Where can I find the online catalog?  Our entire catalog is now online.