The Transfer Bridges program is an opportunity for GRCC students who are interested in transferring to the College of Literature, Science,and the Arts at the University of Michigan (U-M). Through this unique program, U-M professionals will keep you current with the most updated information to help you successfully prepare and submit your transfer application.
Over the last 5 years, 62 GRCC transfer students graduated from College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA).
- Tailored support and advising from a U-M recruiter, in addition to support from GRCC advisors
- Access to U-M co-curricular programs in social innovation, career coaching, and professional development
- Student mentors who can help answer your questions about the transfer student experience
- Personal transfer application support
- This program is open to any GRCC student interested in transferring to U-M.
- Participation in the Transfer Bridges program does not guarantee your admissions to the University of Michigan.
- Once the application has been submitted, Nick Turinsky (or another U-M Transfer Recruiter) will contact you to schedule an appointment to sign the Statement of Intent form.
- Complete and submit the online program application.
Informational Materials & Support
- Wolverine Wednesdays - a virtual coffee hour designed for students to ask questions about the transfer process.
- Transfer Bridges Flyer - condensed information about the program
- Transfer Support - GRCC Campus Schedule - this lets you know when you can speak to a U-M professional on GRCC's Main Campus
- Pathway - a helpful visual aid to assist you in knowing the timeline and available resources to successfully transfer
Nick Turinsky, University of Michigan Transfer Recruiting Coordinator
Undergraduate Education- Office of the Dean | 500 South State St | 2149 LSA Building | Ann Arbor, MI I 48109nturinsk@UMICH.edu