An Occupational Support Program student is a student who:
- Is formally enrolled in GRCC program that leads directly to a high wage, high demand, or high skill career upon graduation.
- Is leaning towards a certificate or associate degree and is committed to complete a career development process to be able to confirm a specific occupational curriculum.
And also meets one or more of the following:
- Pell Grant Eligible.
- Enrolled in a Non-traditional curriculum (by gender).
- English Learner.
- Individual with a documented disability.
- Single parent or single, pregnant individual.
- Previous foster youth.
- Person who is homeless or housing insecure.
- Returning to the workforce after extended absence.
Criteria to remain active with Occupational Support Program:
- Complete career assessment or review career labor market information to help confirm degree choice.
- Participate in services 2 times every semester:
- Meeting with OSP advisor.
- Attending group event or workshop.
- Employer visit.
- Career or Job Readiness activity.