You may be wondering what “workforce development” means and how we can help you or your company. Explore the types of training and degrees we have to enrich the careers of both students and employees.
Programs & degrees in the School of Workforce Development
- Short Term Training: We offer customized training to fit your company’s specific needs.
- 18 Week Job Training: Are you looking to enter into a new career but need training quickly? Again, we can help with our non-credit offerings, check out our Job Training options.
- One Year Certificates: How about a credit certificate, to be completed in less than one year. We have those as well.
- Associate Degrees leading to work: Maybe you are looking for an associate degree that leads into a career. We have over 70 degrees to help you attain your goals.
- Transfer Degrees: We also have several four-year institutions who accept workforce development associate degrees/certificates. You can be well on your way to getting your bachelor’s degree after completing your schooling at GRCC.
We're here to help you find the perfect fit for your specific career needs. We have several industry partners that actively engage with us for internships, field trips, apprenticeships and so much more.
See the real-world equipment and labs that will train you to be your best!
- Talk to our faculty and/or other GRCC students and see what the GRCC experience can do for you!
- See our incredible state-of-the-art labs that help prepare you for a rewarding career.
- Contact us to help arrange for tours of programs that are of interest to you.
I look forward to seeing you at GRCC and in our School of Workforce Development.
Amy Mansfield, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Workforce Development
Office Hours - School of Workforce Development Dean
|April 5||Monday & Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|March 12||Tuesday & Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|March 19||Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|March 29||Monday & Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|