The results of your Graduation Application will be emailed within six weeks after grades have been posted for the intended graduation term. Diplomas will be mailed six to eight weeks following the end of the graduation term.
- Please note that due to the college campus being closed because of COVID-19, diploma mailing may be delayed. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. For more information, contact Student Records.
For many GRCC graduates, their newly attained degree will help them to take the next step in their career search or to get promoted in their chosen field.
We want to make sure that our graduates are able to put their best foot forward. GRCC employment services offers free help for GRCC students and alumni with:
- Polishing your resume
- Improving your interview skills
- Utilizing LinkedIn
Alumni also have access to Raider Jobs/Handshake, the college's job posting database. Employers use Raider Jobs to post career opportunities because they're looking for GRCC students and graduates to fill positions right here in West Michigan!
Learn more about how GRCC Student Employment Services can help you now and after graduation.
Show off your GRCC Raider pride!
Use a GRCC campus Zoom background at your next virtual happy hour, family game night, or job interview.
Choose from favorite campus spots:
- Albert P. Smith Music Center
- Gerald R. Ford Fieldhouse
- Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center.
- and more!