Student Life offers locker rentals on the 4th floor of Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, formerly Main Building. This is a great way to store your books and supplies while you are on campus. These lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit Student Life to sign up and pay for your campus locker.
Locker Rental Information
- The cost to rent a locker is $20 (including a $10 lock deposit) for the fall and winter semester.
- This amount is NOT prorated based on when you sign up.
- Locks must be returned by the last day of the winter semester to receive your $10 lock deposit.
- The lock deposit will be returned by check via mail to the address you have on file with the college.
- You must use the lock provided by the college.
- Lockers with locks on them NOT provided by the college will be removed and the contents discarded.
- Locks not returned by the last day of the winter semester will be removed and the contents discarded.