Grand Rapids Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. At this time, students and employers should submit all enrollment verifications to National Student Clearinghouse. There is no fee for students (see below), there is a fee for employers.
Students needing enrollment verifications:
You must log in to your Online Center account to be verified.
- After you log in, you will go to the Academic Records tile, Enrollment Verifications (link is on the left side, 4th from the bottom).
- Fill in the Login Information, paying attention to the format requested.
- Click "Login."
- Select your option.
- To print an enrollment verification, Click on Obtain Enrollment Certificate.
- Print from Adobe Acrobat.
- Make sure you log off the Clearinghouse and sign out of the Online Center.
You may also request a letter of verification by filling out the request form found on this page under the header "forms". You can email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org from your student email account or upload in your Online Center: Academic Records tile, "Send files to Student Records".
If you are an international student or are taking classes for personal interest you must complete the enrollment verification request under "forms". Please note that only the current or past semesters can be verified. Requests for future semesters will be held until classes have started.
Having Trouble with the Online Center?
Degree & Enrollment Verifications for Companies
Grand Rapids Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
- For Degree verification, Click on Degree Verify
- For Enrollment verification, Click on Enrollment Verify
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive,
Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
There is a nominal charge for this service.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, you may contact the Student Records Office at email@example.com.