Explore. Plan. Learn. Graduate.
My Degree Path is a web-based tool designed to help students stay on a clear path to graduation. It enables students and advisors to review coursework — past, present and future — and evaluate which degree requirements have been completed and which remain to be completed. It can be accessed by staff and students by logging into the Online Center.
For students, My Degree Path will:
- Provide real-time advice, 24/7 for students
- Outline a path to graduation for a specific GRCC program
- Allows for the creation of semester by semester degree plan
- Provides self-service capabilities
- Allows exploration of other GRCC programs through the What-If feature
- Allows direct access to multiple related services and advice
If your declared academic program is incorrect, declare a new academic program or meet with an advisor. If all requirements have been satisfied, the graduation application is your next step! For additional questions/concerns, please use the My Degree Path Contact Us Form.
For staff/faculty, My Degree Path will:
- Support real-time delivery of academic information
- Helps to minimize errors through consistency
- Reduces paperwork and manual program check
- Provide the same information in the same format
If staff/faculty need access, please register for the My Degree Path workshop through Faculty Professional Development.