Tutoring services are available in a variety of delivery formats. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
Drop-in tutoring support
- In-person tutorial support is available in each subject-specific tutorial lab.
- Online tutoring support for each subject-specific tutorial lab is accessed through Blackboard.
How to connect with online tutoring
- Login to Blackboard.
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Mechanical and Architectural Design / CAD Lab.
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
|Tuesday||5-9 p.m.||Online only|
|Wednesday||5-9 p.m.||Online only|
215 Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center (ATC)
|Monday||9 a.m.-5 p.m.||On Campus only|
|Tuesday||noon-8 p.m.||On Campus only|
|Wednesday||9 a.m.-5 p.m||On Campus only|
|Thursday||noon-5 p.m.||On Campus only|
|Friday||5-8 p.m.||Online only|
|Saturday||10 a.m.-6 p.m.||Online only|
|Sunday||2-9 p.m.||Online only|
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
The Mechanical and Architectural Design/CAD Lab provides free drop-in tutoring support for students taking Mechanical and Architectural Design/CAD classes. The tutorial lab offers student-oriented support to GRCC students during their academic experience. The lab provides a comfortable atmosphere where students can connect with other Mechanical and Architectural Design/CAD students and get help from both professional and peer tutors. This is a free service and no appointment is necessary.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
Directions to download SolidWorks 2019 - 2020 from the web site has been added to the Helpful Links. This is also available on the Mechanical & Architectural Design / CAD Lab Blackboard site.
Phone: (616) 234-3674