- Librarians will teach virtually using Zoom, Meet, and other college-provided technology, and can be embedded into your Blackboard classes for Discussion Boards, etc. During Covid, the library classroom is unavailable for in-person information literacy instruction.
- Librarians can create print and virtual instructional materials with sufficient notice. See Subject Guides for course-specific examples used by others.
- Direct students to view the library video tour before librarian instruction.
- Contact Nan Schichtel at (616) 234-3868 or email@example.com with questions.
- Complete one request form per class session. (Tip: When submitting multiple similar sections, after submitting the first request, click the [Back] key, edit section details and resubmit subsequent section requests.)
- Please submit requests at least one week in advance. Within one business day, your request will be confirmed with a Google Calendar appointment OR you will receive a message that your reservation is being processed. If you do not receive either, your request has not been received.
- Upon receipt of the Google Calendar confirmation, check it for accuracy and click [Yes] to accept it. If changes are required, [Reply] to that Google message with your changes.
- Reservations are also posted in 25Live. If you are new to the College, you may be required to log onto 25 Live once to allow reservations to be posted in that system.