New Debt Forgiveness Program
Envision your future! Set your sights on 2020
The Debt Forgiveness program provides students the opportunity to have their account balance waived!
Students within the cohort will be contacted by the Student Affairs office, and must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have debt of $2,000 or less with GRCC.
- Students who owe over $2,000, may pay their debt down to $2,000 and participate in the program.
- No enrollment in the last year.
- Debt incurred between fall 2012 and winter 2018 semesters.
- Not be on financial aid suspension or loan default.
- Have not transferred or enrolled at another college or university.
Requirements for program participation:
- Complete one semester with at least 3 credits.
- Can enroll in a maximum 6 credits.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher in the semester you return.
- Participate in an informational session and check-in appointment.
- Student is responsible for tuition and fees in their re-enrolling semester.