Skip to main content
  • Event Registration Form – required for all student organization events (meetings, membership tabling, events, fund raisers, etc.). Use this form to reserve space, order food, and request technology for your event.
  • Popcorn Machine Rental Form
  • Amplified Sound Request Form – required of all events that have amplified sound. This requires approval from the Provost and must be submitted four weeks before your event.