The Website Redesign Project: 2019-20
We are looking at making some major improvements, and it's important to engage our campus community as a part of this process. We plan to invite feedback and do extensive user-testing as this work gets under way with our selected vendor.
Why redesign the website?
College websites are the number one influencing factor that prospective students use to determine if and where higher education is right for them. Improving our users' experience will help our institution:
- Increase student recruitment and retention by improving access to our academic offerings and services.
- Communicate the impact GRCC has made in our community through education.
- Foster an inclusive online environment that mirrors the experiences our campus guests will have when they step foot on campus.
- Become compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Collect clearer analytics on how users are reaching our information online.
- Improve search engine optimization.