Below are new opportunities for online learning we have developed specifically for these uncertain times.
Each of these interactive online webinars have been thoughtfully developed to help you as we all get back to work post Covid 19.
- Elements of Trust / How can you enhance trust in the post pandemic workspace?
- Leading with Purpose / How do we focus on the vision during a global pandemic?
- Virtual Presence for Sales / How do we adjust to this new normal?
Free Self-Paced Online Courses
Free online courses available through June 30:
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Individual Excellence
Additional Online Courses
GRCC's Workforce Training is pleased to offer hundreds of online courses! These courses are fully interactive online, non-credit courses that are taken entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are geared toward adult education and enrichment. Offerings include a wide variety of topics from computer applications to health care, personal interest to business administration. Each course is six weeks in length, and includes expert instructors (many of whom are nationally known.) Our courses are affordable, convenient, fun, fast and geared just for you.
- Arts & Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Construction & Trades
- Health & Fitness
- Information Technology
- Math & Science
- Teaching (for SCECH approved courses, go to www.ed2go.com/GRCCceu)
- Test Prep