Fill out online application.
Complete and submit the following documentation:
WorkKeys Assessment Score
WorkKeys Applied Math, WorkKeys Reading for Information and WorkKeys Locating Information assessments with Level scores of 3 or higher.
WorkKeys Tests can be completed at GRCC. Register to take WorkKeys Assessments.
If you are a graduate of a Michigan high school since 2009, you may have taken the WorkKeys Applied Math, WorkKeys Reading for Information and WorkKeys Locating Information as part of standardized testing in 11th grade. You may obtain your scores by either contacting your high school or ACT Work Ready Communities (1-800-967-5539).
GRCC Immunization Form
GRCC Immunization Form including supporting documentation from a healthcare source physician office, health department, etc.
Computer Competency Badges
- Criminal Background Check fee
- Computer Competency Assessment fee
- Certification Exam fee
- WorkKeys Talent and Fit Assessment fees
- Textbook, Workbook and supplies
- Mandated clothing
Tuition does not include:
- Required Immunizations that the participant may need to complete
- WorkKeys NCRC assessment fee