Below are new opportunities for online learning we have developed specifically for these uncertain times.
Join us for the last in our series developed specifically to help you as we all get back to work post Covid 19. Look for new offerings in the coming weeks.
Free Self-Paced Online Courses
Free online courses available through June 30:
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Individual Excellence
Additional Online Courses
GRCC's Workforce Training is pleased to offer hundreds of online courses! These courses are fully interactive online, non-credit courses that are taken entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are geared toward adult education and enrichment. Offerings include a wide variety of topics from computer applications to health care, personal interest to business administration. Each course is six weeks in length, and includes expert instructors (many of whom are nationally known.) Our courses are affordable, convenient, fun, fast and geared just for you.
- Arts & Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Construction & Trades
- Health & Fitness
- Information Technology
- Math & Science
- Teaching (for SCECH approved courses, go to www.ed2go.com/GRCCceu)
- Test Prep
Registration & Information
Sign up to stay in touch! Sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.