|Summer 2017 Courses||Fall 2017 Courses||Expected Winter 2018 Courses|
See Syllabus for more details on the following information.
The BEST (quickest) methods for reaching me to discuss course related topics:
- Use office hours - call or come in person
- Make an appointment
- Pick up your phone and call - 616.234.4950
EMAIL is the WORST (slowest) method for reaching me to discuss course related topics: Here is why...
- Because it is a false god that leads us to believe that hitting the "Send" button means we've communicated with someone, BUT, REALLY, ALL WE DID WAS HIT A BUTTON
- Because nothing happens with an email (or other "instant messaging" choices) even if you get a sign that the message was "opened" - which doesn't mean it was read
- Because, until someone reads what we sent, thinks about it, decides to respond, finds time to respond, and actually responds...nothing has been communicated
Fall 2017 Office Hours:
|Days - To Be Determined||Times - To Be Determined|
NOTE: For additional help - outside of office hours - students are encouraged to make an appointment with their instructors.