The Heritage Restaurant is a fine dining public restaurant staffed by culinary school students under the direct supervision of Chef Professors and Table Service Professors.
We are located in the GRCC Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center, on the corner of Fountain and Ransom Streets. Parking is off of Ransom Ave., and the physical address is 151 Fountain Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
Heritage Hours and Calendar:
Lunch - 11:15 a.m.-12:45 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
Dinner - 5:30-7 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
- Open - January 17 - February 17
- Closed - February 18 - March 14
- Open - March 15 - April 6
- Closed April 7 - 10
- Open April 11 - 14
Look for our new craft brewery opening September 2016!Friends of SICE Email Club Sign up for the Friends of SICE Email Club and
- Receive a free dessert at The Heritage upon joining
- Get a free entree on your birthday at The Heritage (up to a $20 value)
- Keep up to date with the Heritage events, specials, new menus, and opening days