DASH (Downtown Area Shuttle)
It could take up to 5 days to process your access. You will be notified by email once access is granted.
GRCC reserves 300 parking spots in the DASH program and are available to GRCC students. How does it work?
- You pay a one time fee for fall and winter semester ($200).
- You get a guaranteed parking spot for the fall and winter semester - and you get to class on time!
- A dedicated shuttle runs to campus from the DASH lot weekdays from 5:45 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students. If you come to campus 4 days per week you will pay $420 in parking fees for the fall and winter semesters
- Click here for a map of the DASH lot and routes. You will park on Dash Lot #9 at the corner of of Seward and 4th and take the Hill DASH shuttle.
Early Bird special - We will offer a 10% discount for the 2014-15 academic year if you sign up for DASH parking by Friday, August 15, 2014. The rate will be $180.00. (If you are planning on signing up for Fall Semester we will turn on Summer access now as a bonus).
College Avenue Lot & Shuttle
Another off campus parking program is the College Avenue Lot program. GRCC has leased 150 spaces at the Central Reformed Church on the corner of College and Fulton. How does this program work?
- You pay a one time fee for the fall and winter semesters ($250)
- A dedicated shuttle connects this lot to the GRCC Main Campus, Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. (recommended for students taking day time classes only)
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students.
- This program uses the Sneden Hall shuttle. Click here for shuttle map and route
Early Bird special - We will offer a 10% discount for the 2014-15 academic year if you sign up for College Avenue parking by Friday, August 15, 2014. The rate will be $225.00.