DASH (Downtown Area Shuttle) Summer access.
If you are only insterested in signing up for DASH for the summer semester, you will need to stop by The Student Life office to have your RaiderCard activated for the Dash lot. The cost is $35.
DASH (Downtown Area Shuttle) 2015-2016
It could take up to 5 days to process your access. You will be notified by email once access is granted.
GRCC reserves 425 parking spots in the DASH program and are available to GRCC students. How does it work?
- You pay $200 for the full year (fall and winter semester)
- You get a guaranteed parking spot for the fall and winter semester - and you get to class on time!
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students. If you come to campus 4 days per week you will pay $420 in parking fees for the fall and winter semesters
- Your RaiderCard will give you access to the DASH lot at Area 9 (the address is 250 Seward Ave. NW).
- Click here for a map of the DASH lot and routes. You MUST swipe your RaiderCard when you enter and exit the DASH parking lot (enter and exit off Seward at the northern most gate closest to Bridge St. It is clearly marked with a blue and gold "RaiderCard Access" sign).
- A dedicated shuttle runs to campus from the DASH lot weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Please note: the shuttle runs every 20 minutes.
- This is not a recommended option if you have courses that go beyond 6:30 pm.
College Avenue Lot & Shuttle 2015-2016
Another off campus parking program is the College Avenue Lot program. GRCC has leased 150 spaces at the Central Reformed Church on the corner of College and Fulton. How does this program work?
- You pay a one time $250 fee for the fall and winter semesters
- A dedicated shuttle connects this lot to the GRCC Main Campus, Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:41 p.m. (recommended for students taking day time classes only)
- Cheaper than parking on campus for full time students.
- This program uses the Sneden Hall shuttle. Click here for shuttle map and route
Dash and College Ave Cancelation Policy:This agreement can be canceled by the first Friday of the Fall semester with no penalty (you will receive a full refund). You will need to notify Student Life in writing by that date for this refund. If you would like to cancel for the Winter semester, you will receive 50% of your money back. This agreement must be canceled, in writing, before the first day of the Winter semester to receive this refund. There will be no refunds after this date. All refunds will be deposited to your RaiderCard.