Your RaiderCard — you know, that blue card you got at orientation with your student I.D. number on it — it's the official GRCC student ID and your on campus debit card. Use it and you'll access free and money saving resources on and off campus, including:
- Academic Support - Check in with your RaiderCard to access tutoring and computer labs across campus.
- Gerald R. Ford Fieldhouse - Do you work out? You do now — with your RaiderCard you get free access to all the amenities at the Fieldhouse.
- Library - Check out books and access other resources in the library.
- Parking - Use your RaiderCard to park in a college ramp or lot for $3.50 per exit. Otherwise, cash rates are $2 per half-hour, or $12 per day.
- Printing -Swipe your RaiderCard at a lab, Library, Student Life or the Enrollment Center printer and pay only 10 cents per page for black and white printing, and fifty cents per page for color.
- Where to eat - There are many on campus dining options and they all take your RaiderCard. You can also pay with your RaiderCard in either of the Secchia Institute for Culinary Education lab kitchens — Art & Bev's Bistro and The Heritage Restaurant.
How to Get a RaiderCard
Budget your spending money by depositing financial aid or other funds into your RaiderCard account. Make sure you can always get what you need — and keep track of how much money you have left to spend throughout the semester. With the RaiderCard, there are no credit card charges or interest.
Flash your RaiderCard wherever you go to see what discounts local businesses offer to students.
Go See GR! — Your RaiderCard will get you free admission to GRAM, Grand Rapids Public Museum, Gerald R. Ford Museum, John Ball Zoo and Grand Rapids Children's Museum!
USA Today — Grab the paper for free. Swipe your card at the newspaper stand on first floor Calkins Science Center, second floor ATC, Learning Resource Center Lobby, fourth floor Main, Winchester Alley in Main, Tassell MTEC lobby, third floor Student Center, first and second floor Sneden Hall and on that Lakeshore Campus at Thompson MTEC and the Midtown Center.