If your declared academic program (major) is inaccurate or you have made the decision to follow a different program plan, this is the form for you! If you are unsure of your declared academic program (major), log into the Online Student Center to determine if a change is needed. To find out if a change of academic program (major) will be appropriate, please speak with an advisor or counselor or use MyDegree Path.
Fill out the form below completely, taking into consideration the following important information:
- Students cannot select an academic program that has already been or will be awarded from GRCC.
- If a student selects his/her current declared academic program (major) as indicated on the online student center, this submission will be considered a change of catalog year.
- Changing a declared academic program (major) can have an impact on catalog year, per the Catalog Year Policy. For more information, please visit the Catalog Year Information webpage.
- Students with financial aid should contact the Financial Aid Office at (616) 234-4030 prior to changing their academic program (major) to determine if there will be any impact on current or future financial aid.
- Any student changing to or from a Health program must do so in writing through the Health Admissions Office. More information may be found online at http://www.grcc.edu/healthprograms.
- If the program desired is not available in the academic program (major) options, contact the appropriate department for more information.
- Students who are currently listed as non-degree seeking must submit this form to become degree-seeking and will be contacted for additional information.
- For more information about the different degree types offered at GRCC, please consult the GRCC catalog.