The Grants and Resource Development Department operates under the auspices of the VP for Finance and Administration to assist faculty and staff in obtaining grant funding to advance the mission, vision and strategic outcomes (ends) of the college, thus supporting the development of projects and programs that foster teaching and learning strategies designed to enhance student success.
Services offered by the GRCC Grants Department:
- Researching grant opportunities
- Coordinating the grant development process
- Grant writing and editorial services
- Facilitating grant-related community partnerships
- Administer faculty and staff professional development grant progams (IIPD and SSPD)
The Grants Department does not offer grants or scholarships directly to students; those services are provided by the GRCC Financial Aid Office.