The Grants and Resource Development Department operates under the auspices of College Advancement and the GRCC Foundation to assist faculty and staff in obtaining grant funding to advance the mission, vision and strategic outcomes (ends) of the college. In doing so, the department supports the development of projects and programs that foster teaching and learning strategies designed to enhance student success.
Services offered by the GRCC Grants Department:
- Researching grant opportunities
- Coordinating the grant development process
- Grant writing and editing services
- Facilitating grant-related community partnerships
- Administering the faculty and staff professional development grant progams (IIPD and SSPD)
The Grants Department does not offer grants or scholarships directly to students; those services are provided by the GRCC Financial Aid Office.