Skip to main content

Information for Crime Victims about Disciplinary Proceedings

Alleged victims of any crime of violence or a nonforcible sex offense may, through written request to the Student Conduct office, obtain the results of any disciplinary proceeding conducted by the College against the student who is the alleged perpetrator of such crime or offense.