Important dates for Fall 2023
Fall 2023 Tuition is due the day you enroll in classes.
- 9/29 - Fall Pell Grant and 1st half Fall/Winter Direct Loans, refunds available*
- 10/27 - 2nd half Fall Only Direct Loans, refunds available**
*Students with all late starting classes will receive their refund with in a week of their classes starting
**Fall only direct loans are disbursed in two separate disbursements
See Tuition Due Dates for a current schedule.
- If you decide not to attend GRCC, you must officially drop your classes before they start through your Online Center to avoid being charged for them. GRCC delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: Refunds/BankMobile Disbursements.
- GRCC has partnered with Nelnet Campus Commerce to offer you a tuition payment plan!
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit http://www.michigan.gov/mdcr/.
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
- Visit Veterans Services for more information.