Important dates for Summer
- 2/20 - Payment Plan is available
- 4/12 - Summer 2023 tuition and fees are due
- 4/14 - Payment Plan, last day for 0% down and 2 payments
- 5/12 - Payment Plan, last day for 25% down and 2 payments
- 6/9 - Financial Aid disbursement of Pell Grant and first half of Direct Loans*
- 6/23 - Financial Aid disbursement second half Direct Loans**
See Tuition Due Dates for a current schedule.
* Students with all late starting classes will receive their refund within a week of their classes starting
**All summer loans are disbursed in two separate disbursements
- If you decide not to attend GRCC, you must officially drop your classes before they start through your Online Center to avoid being charged for them. GRCC delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: Refunds/BankMobile Disbursements.
- GRCC has partnered with Nelnet Campus Commerce to offer you a tuition payment plan!
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit http://www.michigan.gov/mdcr/.
- FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
- Visit Veterans Services for more information.
Faculty & Staff
Director of Student Financial Services