The Office of Institutional Research provides leadership and support for data-driven decision making that advances the vision, mission, values and ends of the college. Specifically, we are responsible for:
- Collecting and analyzing data for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Conducting and overseeing research and evaluation studies.
- Coordinating a systematic and integrated institutional planning process.
- Supporting continuous improvement of institutional outcomes and other measures of student success.
- Establishing and reporting on measures of institutional effectiveness.
- Supporting accreditation activities.
We're happy to support your research needs. Please email IR@grcc.edu for assistance.