Interested in a medical profession?
The Biomed Club is welcoming students interested in becoming physicians, dentists, pharmacists, physician assistants (P.A.), nurses, physical therapists (P.T), occupational therapists (O.T.), and other medical professionals.
- Group Meetings
- Guest Speakers
- Local Tours
- Charity Events
- Monday, Jan 27 from 11:30-12:30 p.m.
- Monday, Feb 24 from 11:30-12:30 p.m.
- Monday, Mar 23 from 11:30-12:30 p.m.
- Monday, Apr 13 from 11:30-12:30 p.m.
Calkins Science Center, Room 139
Past Activities have included:
- Van Andel Institute (VAI)
- Secchia Center in Grand Rapids, home to Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine (CHM)
- How to Prepare for the MCAT exam.
- Service Learning Opportunities at GRCC.
- How to Write a Resume.
- Admission Process to F.S.U.’s Pharmacy program.
- Launching a career as a Pathologist’s Assistant.
- Launching a career as a chiropractor.
- MSU’s Pre-Med Day (in both East Lansing and Grand Rapids).
For more information, contact Emily Diaz at Emilydiaz@email.grcc.edu.