Before coming to campus
Wearing a face covering and completing a brief health assessment is required by our college policy before coming to campus. If you don't have a face covering, you can pick one up from Campus Police or Student Life!
All employees are required to complete a health assessment through the Online Center before coming to campus.
Please complete our paper assessment.
GRCC is reporting confirmed cases within the active employee and registered student populations for individuals who have physically been on any GRCC property within the past 14 days.
These numbers will differ from numbers reported by the Kent County Health Department due to reporting time frames and because they report ALL students, including those who have not been on the GRCC campus. They define an "outbreak" as two cases within a week.
|Demographic||Confirmed Cases (3/29-4/4)||Total Winter 2021 Semester Confirmed Cases||Total Fall 2020 Semester Confirmed|
- Student Protocol-COVID Symptoms
- Student Protocol-High Risk Exposure
- Student Protocol-Confirmed COVID Case
- Student Return to Campus Resource Guide
- Employee Protocol-COVID Symptoms
- Employee Protocol-High Risk Exposure
- Employee Protocol-Confirmed COVID Case
- Employee Resource Handbook
- External visitor health screening form
- COVID-19 Return to Work Accommodations, Authorization to Work from Home and Requests for Flexible
- Work Schedules
- Response and Preparedness FAQs
Safety protocol for employees returning to campus
- Daily health and symptom screening are required through the Online Center.
- Face coverings will be required of all employees when in public areas (hallways, restrooms, shared spaces, etc.)
- Face coverings and work surface cleaning supplies will be delivered to the areas where personnel have been approved to work.
If you have specific questions regarding returning to campus, please email the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns of a personal nature regarding returning to campus, please direct those questions to Human Resources.
GRCC's reopening and cleaning protocols
- Updated Phase 4.2 Return Plan as of March 22, 2021
- Addendum - MIOSHA Remote Work Policy
- GRCC's 6-step plan to reopen campus
- GRCC's COVID-19 cleaning protocol
- GRCC's SARS-CoV-2 Preparedness and Response Plan
Campus Building Hours
See our revised building hours.
COVID-19 Response Team
The GRCC COVID Response Team has been established to assist with the coordination, logistics, recommendations and communications regarding all things COVID related and our return to campus operations.
Members of the GRCC COVID Response Team are:
- Misty McClure Anderson – Executive Deputy to the President and Board Liaison
- Kimberly DeVries – Director of Equal Opportunity Compliance
- Kelli Fedder – Faculty
- Vicki Janowiak – Executive Director, Operational Planning
- Theresa Kent-Williams – Administrative Assistant to VP for Finance & Administration
- Cathy Kubiak – Executive Director, Human Resources
- Amy Mansfield – Dean, School of Workforce Development
- Kurt Meinders – IT Customer Support Director
- Eric Mullen – Dean, Student Success and Retention
- David Murray – Communications Director
- Todd Tiano – Faculty
- Jim Vandokkumburg – Executive Director, Facilities
- Rebecca Whitman – Chief, GRCC Police
- Grant Snider, Associate Dean SAS
- Sandy Gregory, APSS
The COVID Response team recommended an update to the Phased Return to Campus plan to reflect changes allowed under Exec Order 2020-77 and the Provost’s decision to allow certain School of Workforce Development and Job Training programs that were suspended during winter 2020 to complete during summer 2020.