For information on teaching online and how to access/use online resources, visit:
- Teaching, Learning, and Distance Education
- Continuity of Learning: Preparing for when classes cannot meet
- Sign in to search our Knowledge Base articles for assistance with technology.
Free Access to Lumen Learning OER Courseware
Lumen Learning, our OER partner, is offering FREE access to courseware to help supplement content, and offer additional resources to faculty.
Do you have an assigned laptop or tablet to work from?
Equipment may be checked out from 76 RJF (on the G2 level).
Schedule an appointment through IT by contacting the IT Support Desk via phone (x4357) or filing a support ticket.
Resources to share with students
- Laptop Loans and free wifi in the DeVos Parking Ramp.
- GRCC's GetHelp for emergency assistance with basic needs resources.
Please reach out through our Early Alert system if you believe a student may be in need.
Employee Assistance Program
GRCC has contracted with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services to provide professional counseling services to all employees (except student employees), their spouses and children living in their household.
Employees are encouraged to take advantage of this Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which deals with a variety of issues, such as depression, anger management, anxiety and physical illness.
Pine Rest articles
- Five Ways to View Coverage of the Coronavirus.
Emergency assistance resources
If you need help accessing food, housing or are in need of financial assistance, please check the resources listed on our Community Resources webpage.