All applicants must apply through our electronic system. Before beginning the application process, it is highly recommended that you review the application instructions provided below. The application process consists of uploading your resume/cover letter document, answering a number of questions, and selecting “Submit Application.”
Once you have successfully submitted your application, you may add additional documents. You may upload letters of reference if you have them, or your supporters may attach them to an email to email@example.com or mail them to:
Grand Rapids Community College Human Resources
143 Bostwick Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Things to think about before you begin your online application:
- If you are a new user, you will be required to create an account using a unique Username, Password, and a valid Email Address as our official method of communication is via email. If you do not already have an email address, there are many free sites that provide this service, including Google Gmail and Outlook. Once you have created an email address, please return to our website to register and apply for the position you are interested in.
Resetting Your Password/Recovering Your Username
- To reset your password, click the "Forgot Password" link from the Job Search webpage. You may also recover your Username from this page by clicking the "Forgot Username" link. For assistance, contact IT Help at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 234-4357.
- Please have your cover letter and resume saved as one document, ready to attach to your application. The system will time-out after twenty (20) minutes of inactivity. If this happens, your information will be lost. This is an important reason why you should have your documents saved and ready for attaching.
- Pay special attention to the fields marked with an asterisk (*). You will not be able to proceed with the application without completing these fields.
- The application process will allow for attachment of your cover letter and resume as one document.
- Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation can be added after your application has been submitted. Please note: your resume can not be edited once your application has been successfully submitted. To make changes, you must withdraw your application and re-apply before the deadline.
What to Expect After Submitting your Application
- An automatic email message will be sent to you confirming receipt of your application.
- The appropriate College staff will review your application information. If you meet the minimum qualifications and the opportunity exists, you may be contacted.
- Application Instructions
- Application Instructions with Screen Shots
- Adding Documents to Your Application