To maintain eligibility you must:
- Continue to be a Michigan resident.
- Stay enrolled at least half-time (6 credit hours), taking courses required for your program. Earn at least 12 credits in a 12-month period.
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average in the courses you take towards your associate degree or certificate as a Michigan Reconnect student.
- Participate in any academic coaching programs or other college success services your college offers to Reconnect students.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually.