To maintain eligibility you must:
- Continue to be a Michigan resident.
- Stay enrolled at least half-time (6 credit hours), taking courses required for your program. Earn at least 12 credits in a 12-month period.
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average in the courses you take towards your associate degree or certificate as a Michigan Reconnect student.
- Participate in any academic coaching programs or other college success services your college offers to Reconnect students.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually.
- If you have experienced a circumstance that impacted your ability to meet the above continuous enrollment requirement, please review the appeal form and process: Futures for Frontliners and Reconnect Continuous Enrollment Appeal Form. Appeals should be submitted no more than one semester prior to your return.
- More information is available at Michigan.gov.