1. Search for classes
Browse our course offerings by semester, location and more with ClassFinder.
Have you taken classes with us in the past two years?
- Visit your MyGRCC portal.
- Select the Online Center application.
- Select the Online Center button.
- Select the Add/Drop Classes link.
- Choose the term, then Save and Continue.
- Add courses to your schedule by selecting Search.
- Your courses and scheduling options will appear as lists.
- Select View from the schedule list to explore schedule options.
- A complete list of open classes matching your search criteria will appear. After finding the class you're looking for, click select on the right side column.
- Review course details and click next.
- Click proceed to step 2 of 3.
- Click the finish enrolling button.
- Review the results.
- Review your tuition bill by returning to the Online Center homepage and clicking My Bill.