1. Search for classes
Search classes by semester, time, location and more with ClassFinder.
2. Register for classes
- Visit your MyGRCC portal.
- Select the GRCC Online Center button.
- Select the Add/Drop Classes link.
- Select Class Search and Enroll, then choose the upcoming semester.
- Type the class prefix and course number you wish to look up in the field under Search for Classes, then click the arrow under that field.
- Select the course you wish to take!
- A list of courses will appear. Under the Status column, look for Open courses. Click the blue hyperlink for class information and click through the tabs in that window. When you have seen the class notes and requirements to enroll, click the “x” in the top right corner to close that window. Once you have chosen a course, select the arrow on the far right, in the Seats column.
- You will see a list of the courses you have selected. If that list is correct, select the Next button on the top right.
- Confirm your selection by clicking the Accept button on the top right.
- Click Submit on the top right to add the course to your shopping cart.
- You will see a check mark that notifies you that the course has been added to the shopping cart. Now, in the menu on the left, click your Shopping Cart to finish your enrollment.
- Click the box in the Select column to add a check mark to the course/s you would like to enroll in, and then select the Enroll button.
- Check the status of your enrollment attempt.
- A green check mark means you were successful. An “x” means you did not enroll in the course.
- Review your tuition bill by selecting the Student Home Page button on the top left. Then select My Bill.