Skip to main content


Parchment logo

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts document the credit, GPA, and credential you have earned at Grand Rapids Community College. Transcripts are proof of your credit and degree completion and may be needed when applying to jobs, scholarships, licensing boards, or transferring to a four year institution. Official transcripts are sent directly from GRCC to the recipient. Official transcripts requested for student pick-up will be marked “unofficial if opened by student” and may not be accepted by another institution.

Requesting Your Official Transcript

You may request your transcript to be sent electronically through Parchment Transcript Network.  

Electronic transcripts may be processed same day, including weekends, if the information provided in the request is correct (student ID number, dates of attendance) and these transcripts can be tracked from request to delivery. If sending your transcripts electronically, you will need to pay a $6.50  fee with a credit card when you place your order. To send your transcript electronically, place your order through the Official Electronic Transcript Request in the Online Center. The electronic transcript cannot be sent to yourself, it must be sent directly to its end destination.

  1. Log in to the Online Center 
  2. Click on "Academic Records"
  3. "Official Transcript - Electronic" from the Enterprise Menu (on the left side of the screen)
  4. Click Begin Order
  5. You will receive a confirmation to your email. If there is an issue with your order you will receive an email notification.
  6. Questions about electronic transcript orders that have been placed? Call 1-847-716-3005.

If you are unable to logon to your online center account please use Parchment order form to order an electronic transcript. Please note you will have to upload a signed authorization form if you are requesting through this form.

Unofficial Transcripts

To view your unofficial transcript, follow the steps below or visit the Enrollment Center.

  1. Log in to the Online Center 
  2. Click on "Academic Records"
  3. Select "Unofficial Transcript" from the Enterprise Menu (on the left side of the screen).
  4. Choose "Unofficial Transcript" for report type and select "Go"
  5. Transcript Frequently Asked Questions