Step 1: Determine your academic goal
- I am still deciding on an academic goal (including knowing you want to transfer but are still deciding on what degree you want to earn after GRCC).
- I know I want to transfer for a specific degree after GRCC.
- I know I want to earn a certificate/degree and do not plan to transfer.
Step 2: Use your resources
|Transfer||Pre-Major Program Listing (any program with the “pre” prefix)|
|Earn a Degree/Certificate||Certificate/Degree Listing: (any program without the "pre" prefix)||
Step 2: Determine if you would like to attend full- or part-time
- Are you working 30+ hours per week? We recommend taking two classes per semester.
- Are you working less than 30 hours per week? We recommend taking four or five classes per semester.
- For each hour you spend in class, you need two to three hours of time set aside outside of class to complete your work and be successful.
Step 3: Enroll in classes!
It's important to register for classes as soon as possible so you're able to reserve your spot before the class fills up.
Step 4: Check in with your academic advisor
Would you like an advisor to confirm you're in the right classes?:
- Log into your MyGRCC Account.
- Select Navigate
- Email your advisor. Please include your name, GRCC student ID, and current academic program choice. If you plan to transfer let the advisor know what school you plan to transfer to as well as the major you want there.