We're here to help students of all abilities have equal access to all curricular and co-curricular opportunities at GRCC
How can I receive accommodations?
For first time students, follow our four steps to register with Disability Support Services.
Once you have been approved for accommodations through the creation of a GRCC Accommodations Agreement, find more information at Using Your Accommodations.
Meet with an advisor
We're here to provide academic guidance and support — virtually or by phone.
- You'll be prompted to log in to your MyGRCC account to schedule an appointment.
- After you've logged in, select "appointments" in the left-hand sidebar to schedule.
- All appointments can meet in-person or virtually.
Committed to inclusion and equal access for all
Our mission at Disability Support Services (DSS) is to ensure students with disabilities have equal access to all curricular and co-curricular opportunities at GRCC.
DSS is the department designated to determine and provide access to classes, course materials, activities and programs at GRCC. Through an interactive discussion with students, counselors/advisors facilitate access either through helping to remove campus barriers or coordinate reasonable accommodations.
Resources and quick links
- Documentation Guidelines
- Clockwork Accommodations Portal
- Alternative Textbook Request
- Placement Test Accommodation Request