All tutoring services have transitioned to an online delivery format. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for online support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
How to Find Tutoring
- Login to Blackboard
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on Computer Information Systems Lab
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
*We recognize that online tutoring is not an accessible format for all students. If circumstances prevent you from utilizing online tutoring services, please complete this form to request an in-person appointment that will be reviewed for approval.
On Campus Lab Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Online Tutoring Hours:
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 6 - 10 p.m.
Check Blackboard for Tutor Availability by Subject
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
We provide free tutoring support for students taking Computer Information System classes. The space offers a wide range of software on GRCC desktop and Mac computers and the use of personal computers. This is an active learning center that provides academic support from both professional and peer tutors.
Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
Locations & Contact Information
ATC Open Computer Lab
Sneden Computer Lab
- Closed for the semester