All tutoring services have transitioned to an online delivery format. We encourage you to connect with a subject-specific tutorial lab for online support. Access to Blackboard resources, including Zoom meeting rooms, are provided by each subject-specific tutorial lab.
How to Find Tutoring
- Login to Blackboard
- Scroll down to “My Organizations” at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on Mathematics Tutorial Lab
- Read the information on the Announcement on the front page to find information on expectations and how to access online tutoring.
- Click the link provided and enter the password which is also provided.
*We recognize that online tutoring is not an accessible format for all students. If circumstances prevent you from utilizing online tutoring services, please complete this form to request an in-person appointment that will be reviewed for approval.
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - Closed
Hours will vary during Holidays and Finals Week. Please see Blackboard for updates.
The Math Lab is a drop-in center for students studying mathematics. The lab provides student-oriented services designed to assist during the learning experience. This is a free service. No appointment is necessary.
Mission: Provide tutorial services to promote independent learning and enhance individual academic success.
The Math Lab provides a variety of resources including practice tests, formula handouts, videos, and other useful information. For the quickest access to these resources, visit the Mathematics Tutorial Lab Blackboard site.
Phone: (616) 234-3510