The GRCC Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Student Center at 122 Lyon Street NE. Visit the GRCC Bookstore's website for current hours, featured products and textbook information/ordering.
Can I sell my textbooks back to the bookstore while it is closed?
Yes! you can sell back books online (ship your books) through the “Sell Your Textbooks” link when you scroll to the bottom of the page at www.grccshop.com
How to Sell Your Textbooks Online
- Click “Sell Your Textbooks” link from the website footer.
- On the next page, click “Sell Your Textbooks” button on the right hand side of page.
- Follow prompts on this screen to sell your books, create a label, and ship.
How to Return Overdue Books
In keeping with social distancing regulations, the Bookstore is closed to the public. Winter 2020 rented books were due back May 1. In order to avoid non-return charges, ship immediately using the US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx:
121 Lyon St. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Using Financial Aid in the Bookstore
As established by GRCC’s Office of Financial Aid, financial aid can only be used to buy required books, supplies and technology needed for the classes you are enrolled in each semester. Financial aid may only be used by the financial aid recipient.
The following items can NOT be purchased using Financial Aid (Pell Grant/Student Loans):
- Gift items
- Food and beverages
- Headphones retail greater than $50
- Electronics or audio devices/cameras and camcorders to include DVD’s, video games and/or Apple accessories
- Magazines, general books and bargain books
- Gifts card both store and other retail
- Health and beauty merchandise
- Stamps, phones, phone cards and other mobile accessories