The GRCC Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Student Center at 122 Lyon Street NE. Visit the GRCC Bookstore's website for current hours, featured products and textbook information/ordering.
Get Bucks for Books in-store and online! See store hours and bring your books to the bookstore for cash payment! Or check online at www.buyback.com. We buy books every day as long as you wear your mask and practice social distancing.
Time to Return Your Rented Books
Return your rentals to the store or ship using the carrier of your choice at your expense. Include your Name, Patron ID with your rental return. You will receive emails with return instructions before your due date. All emails list your Patron ID.
Remember: the due date is December 18.
How to Sell Your Textbooks Online
- Click “Sell Your Textbooks” link from the website footer.
- On the next page, click “Sell Your Textbooks” button on the right hand side of page.
- Follow prompts on this screen to sell your books, create a label, and ship.
Using Financial Aid in the Bookstore
As established by GRCC’s Office of Financial Aid, financial aid can only be used to buy required books, supplies and technology needed for the classes you are enrolled in each semester. Financial aid may only be used by the financial aid recipient.
The following items can NOT be purchased using Financial Aid (Pell Grant/Student Loans):
- Gift items
- Food and beverages
- Headphones retail greater than $50
- Electronics or audio devices/cameras and camcorders to include DVD’s, video games and/or Apple accessories
- Magazines, general books and bargain books
- Gifts card both store and other retail
- Health and beauty merchandise
- Stamps, phones, phone cards and other mobile accessories