COVID Response Team
The GRCC COVID Response Team has been established to assist with the coordination, logistics, recommendations and communications regarding all things COVID related and our return to campus operations. Members of the GRCC COVID Response Team are:
- Misty McClure Anderson – Executive Deputy to the President and Board Liaison
- Kimberly DeVries – Director of Equal Opportunity Compliance
- Kelli Fedder – Faculty
- Vicki Janowiak – Executive Director, Operational Planning
- Theresa Kent-Williams – Administrative Assistant to VP for Finance & Administration
- Cathy Kubiak – Executive Director, Human Resources
- Amy Mansfield – Dean, School of Workforce Development
- Kurt Meinders – IT Customer Support Director
- Eric Mullen – Dean, Student Success and Retention
- David Murray – Communications Director
- Dana Sammons – Faculty
- Todd Tiano – Faculty
- Jim Vandokkumburg – Executive Director, Facilities
- Rebecca Whitman – Chief, GRCC Police
The COVID Response team recommended an update to the Phased Return to Campus plan to reflect changes allowed under Exec Order 2020-77 and the Provost’s decision to allow certain School of Workforce Development and Job Training programs that were suspended during winter 2020 to complete during summer 2020.
This team is developing the protocols and guidelines for a safe re-opening of our campus for employees and students. Campus-wide signage in being developed to promote social distancing, use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hygiene practices. A Return to Campus Employee Resource Guide that outlines the GRCC COVID Response plan and employee expectations is being developed will be shared with all employees by June 1. This guide will further outline the safety protocols being implemented across campus to keep our community safe.
Safety protocol for employees returning to campus June 1
- Daily health and symptom screening are required through the employee online center
- Face masks will be required of all employees when in public areas (hallways, restrooms, shared spaces, etc.)
- Face masks and work surface cleaning supplies will be delivered to the areas where personnel have been approved to work beginning June 1.
If you have specific questions regarding returning to campus, please email the team at: email@example.com
If you have questions or concerns of a personal nature regarding returning to campus, please direct those questions to Human Resources.