Winter 2024 Enrollment
Here is how you can choose classes:
- Watch this short video about using the GRCC the catalog. Then choose your classes and enroll! Email me at email@example.com if you want me to review the classes you chose.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your NAME, STUDENT ID, INTENDED ACADEMIC PROGRAM, TRANSFER SCHOOL(S) (if transferring) and request an academic plan. I will reply as soon as I can with a unique academic plan tailor made for you!
- Utilize self-help resources to choose classes!
- Schedule an appointment to meet with me virtually or in person.
Fall 2023 Hours:
- Tuesday 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (Virtual)
- Wednesday 8 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. (In-person & Virtual)
- Thursday 8 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. (In-person & Virtual)
- Friday 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (In-person & Virtual)
Azusena (Suzy) Nevares is passionate about assisting students along their educational journey. She began her journey with GRCC as a first-generation college student. After graduating college, she then became a GRCC Student Success Coach in 2016, and became the first admissions recruiter for our Lakeshore Campus in 2019. Suzy is also bilingual in English and Spanish and works closely with our Spanish-speaking community.
Suzy’s current role as an academic advisor has her connecting with students across Ottawa, Allegan and Kent County. She guides students with class recommendations to assure students are on the right path to achieving their educational goal.
Degrees and Certifications
- Grand Rapids Community College, Substance Abuse Certificate, 2020-2021
- Western Michigan University, Masters of Social Work (MSW), 2017-2018
- Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Social Work, 2014-2016
- Grand Rapids Community College Associate of Arts (AA), 2011-2014