Winter 2024 Classes/Enrollment
You should already be enrolled for Winter 2024! Enrollment began April 7, 2023.
How to choose classes:
- Watch this short video about using the GRCC the catalog. Then choose your classes and enroll! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to review the classes you chose.
- Email me at email@example.com to request an academic plan. Include your name, student ID, intended academic program, and transfer school(s) if transferring. I will reply as soon as I can with a unique academic plan, tailor made for you!
- Attend a drop-in texting session (my phone number was emailed to your GRCC student email):
- Thursday, November 9, 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, November 13, 5-7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 30, 1-3 p.m.
- Utilize self help resources to choose classes!
- How do I choose my classes after my first semester?
- How do I choose classes using transfer tools?
- How do I choose classes using the GRCC catalog?
- Log into Blackboard, click on organizations, and choose "Erin Busscher, Advising" to find tools, resources and videos!
- Schedule an appointment to meet with me virtually or in-person.
- Fall 2023 Hours:
- Monday 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Virtual
- Tuesday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., In-person and Virtual
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., In-person and Virtual
- Thursday 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., In-person and Virtual
- Friday 7:30-11:30 a.m., In-person and Virtual
- Fall 2023 Hours:
Erin earned her Bachelor of Arts from Grand Valley State University (GVSU) in Professional Writing with a minor in Public Relations. She then earned her Master of Education - Higher Education, College Student Affairs Leadership at GVSU. Erin is certified as a Global Career Development Facilitator and enjoys helping students with career exploration.
During her time in higher education, Erin has been an academic advisor at both GRCC and GVSU, and has also served as the Transfer and Articulation Coordinator at GRCC. She started her professional career in higher education as a support professional after serving as a student employee for several years at GVSU.
When Erin is not working with students as an academic advisor she enjoys reading, singing, hiking and spending time with her husband, daughter, extended family and friends.