I am here to help you with your academic journey at GRCC.
- Not sure about your major/program?
- Not sure about what classes to take?
- Not sure about where to transfer to after GRCC?
- Not sure about resources available to you at GRCC?
I am here to guide you through all these and more.
Schedule a virtual or in-person appointment
- Monday: 8 a.m.to 5 p.m. (in-person and virtual appointments)
- Tuesday: 8 a.m.to 5 p.m. (in-person and virtual appointments)
- Wednesday: 8 a.m.to 3 p.m. (in-person and virtual appointments)
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (virtual appointments only)
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (in-person and virtual appointments)
Sulari has over 20 years of experience in higher education, most recently at GVSU, working with students who are undecided about their major. She is dedicated to creating a safe, challenging, and supportive learning environment for students. It is important to her to offer each student the support they need and make them aware of resources available to achieve their dreams.
She earned her BA from Calvin College, her MBA from Western Michigan University and her Educational Leadership Certificate from GVSU. When she is not working, she likes to spend time with her family.
Sulari offers both virtual and in-person appointments. Please check her schedule based on your preference.
You can also email Sulari at firstname.lastname@example.org to request course suggestions for one semester. Please include your GRCC ID, program and number of courses you want to take.
Please Schedule an Advising Appointment with Sulari White soon!
Degrees and Certifications
- BS in Psychology, MBA and Ed.s